The 4th Annual Pipelines Leadership Conference is designed to recognize companies and individuals driving transformation and innovation in pipeline and distribution system design, construction and operations through People, Process and Practice. The presentations at this two-day event are focused on innovative and hands-on leadership approaches that achieve revolutionary improvements in performance in the areas of new development, system replacement, ensuring safety, improving efficiency and overcoming challenges from inside and outside the industry.
Innovators and leaders who are interested in sharing their revolutionary strategies and tactics to achieve performance improvement in People, Process and Practice are invited to submit abstracts on the following topics:
- Innovative Use of Social Media (Communication, Stakeholder Perception Management, Community Connection, etc.)
- Innovative Pipeline Development Strategies in Partnership with Native American Tribes and First Nations
- Construction or Design Labor-Saving or Safety-Impacting Process or Technology Innovations
- Overcoming Permitting Challenges (Local Authorities, Paving and Restoration, Environmental, Federal Lands, State Department, Presidential, etc.)
- Overcoming Regulatory Challenges (FERC, PHMSA, State PUC, NEB, etc.)
- Distribution System Replacement Program Challenges (Procurement and Service Provider Management Strategies, Workforce Availability, Operator Qualification, PUC Reporting, etc.)
- Workforce Development Solutions for Awareness, Recruitment, Hiring, Training and Retention
- Asset Management Strategy Innovations for Distribution or Pipeline Systems
- Local Stakeholder Collaboration (Permitting, Siting, Project Execution, Construction Coordination, etc.)
- Pipeline and Project Inspection Challenges and Solutions (Quality or Quantity of Staff, Integration of Technology, Innovative Communication, Tracking or Process Techniques, etc.)
- Quality Control and Quality Assurance Strategies Amid More Intense Regulatory Oversight
- Operator Qualification Challenges and Opportunities
- Effective Public Education and Management of Perceptions or Misconceptions
- Pipeline Integrity Strategy Innovations for Distribution or Pipeline Systems
- Innovative Lessons Learned or Techniques to Achieve Future Performance Improvement
- Lean Construction Techniques to Drive Out Waste from the Process of Design and Construction
- Effective Implementation of Best Practices and Innovative Process Management Tools
- Crisis Management Programs to Ensure Public and Environmental Safety
- Land Management Challenges and Strategies
Submit Your Abstracts Below
The deadline to submit an abstract is Friday, April 20.
Contact Brad Kramer, Managing Editor, North American Oil & Gas Pipelines,
at email@example.com or 330-467-7588.
Sorry. This form is no longer available.
If you are interested in sponsoring the Pipeline Leadership Conference, please contact Brittany Cline at
330-467-7588 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.