The Pipeline Leadership Conference is now accepting abstracts for 2019. The fifth annual event takes place Nov. 6-7, in Houston, and is designed to recognize companies and individuals driving transformation and innovation in pipeline and distribution system design, construction and operations through people, process and practice. The presentations at this two-day event are focused on innovative and hands-on leadership approaches that achieve revolutionary improvements in performance in the areas of new development, system replacement, ensuring safety, improving efficiency and overcoming challenges from inside and outside the industry.
Innovators and leaders who are interested in sharing their revolutionary strategies and tactics to achieve performance improvement in people, process and practice are invited to submit abstracts on the following topics:
- Security Solutions During Pipeline Construction and Beyond
- Collaboration Initiatives to Improve Public Perceptions of the Pipeline Industry
- Workforce Development Solutions for Awareness, Recruitment, Hiring, Training and Retention
- Innovative Pipeline Development Strategies in Partnership with Communities
- Innovative Lessons Learned or Techniques to Achieve Future Performance Improvement
- Development Strategies for Navigating Uncertain Marketplace and/or Regulatory Environment
- Innovative Use of Social Media for Communication, Stakeholder Engagement or Recruiting
- Labor-Saving Process or Technology Innovations for improved Construction and/or Design
- Overcoming Permitting and/or Regulatory Challenges on Local, State and Federal Levels
- Solutions for Prudent and Effective Distribution System Replacement Programs
- Asset Management Strategy Innovations for Distribution or Pipeline Systems
- Quality Control and Quality Assurance Strategy Solutions for Improved Integrity
- Pipeline Integrity Innovations for Distribution or Pipeline Systems
- Lean Construction Techniques to Drive Out Waste from the Process of Design and Construction
- Crisis Management Programs to Ensure Public and Environmental Safety
Submit Your Abstracts Below
The deadline to submit an abstract is Friday, March 29.
Contact Brad Kramer, Managing Editor, North American Oil & Gas Pipelines,
at email@example.com or 330-467-7588.
If you are interested in sponsoring the Pipeline Leadership Conference, please contact Brittany Cline at
330-467-7588 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.